Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogging your way


Wow, I signed up for the final Blogging your way e-course, by Holly & Thorsten Becker, and Leslie Shrewring. We're starting this Friday and I'm really looking for ward to it :-)

One of the things I've learned through blogging so far, is how much I like the combination of pink and blue. This '70s chair from my parents used to be black, red, lilac and peach, and is now pink , the dahlia is from my garden and I bought the teacup in Copenhagen last summer. It's from my favorite series of dinnerware ever, Royal Copenhagen Blue Fluted Mega. It's way out of my budget, but I just couldn't resist one teacup :-)

4 comments:

Maaike said...

Hey Machteld, wat leuk om een medecursist te vinden! Ik ben zo benieuwd wat we allemaal gaan doen. Gezellig, tot vrijdag!

liefs van Maaike

Tori said...

Hi there! My name is Tori : ) I enrolled in the course too and I'm finally glad it's time to get started! I look forward to reading through your blog! See you in class : )

leah of sang the bird said...

Gorgeous photography. So so lovely. {i found you via byw} xxx

Machteld said...

Thanks :-)